US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

My father is, unfortunately, a MAGAt who can't walk.  I guess we'll just toss his GQP vote in the toilet, since he can't get there.  Moron.

It was mentioned previously, it has been more than obvious that the best part of you evidently ran down a leg of whoever fathered your sorry and worthless excuse of humanity ass.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

My father is, unfortunately, a MAGAt who can't walk.  I guess we'll just toss his GQP vote in the toilet, since he can't get there.  Moron.

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As was mentioned previously, it has been more than obvious that the best part of you evidently ran down the leg of whoever fathered your worthless excuse of humanity ass.

Actually his father sounds like a knowledgeable, patriotic person (sorry that he can't walk) . Unfortunately, O_812 did not turn out like his dad. 😏

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Don't wet your panties over it.  Prove me wrong.

I wouldn't give the likes of you any satisfaction whatsoever in there being any credibilty of any existence of any of your bullshit. You marxi boys are all the same. Retrieve and promote bullshit propaganda from elsewhere, or make up your own lies of bullshit and attempt to add to or make up more propaganda.

30 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

At least the talks will be transparent.

Obama showed what an asshole he was when his mike was left  on HAHAHA--Assholes and traitors should make sure their mikes are never left on

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

Actually his father sounds like a knowledgeable, patriotic person (sorry that he can't walk) . Unfortunately, O_U812 did not turn out like his dad. 😏

I agree, and it is also unfortunate that apparently the better part of his offspring who goes by O_U812 here, apparently got wiped away and more than likely flushed away.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Your comment adds nothing to the discussion.  You're only here because no other stream will allow you to be a total dick.

I'm here to show exactly what you marxi boys are up to and that is nothing more than promotion of other's bullshit propaganda or making up dishonestly false propaganda like you marxi boys are so fond of doing, shithead.

On this Memorial Day and always, to all whoever gave the ultimate sacrifice in any service to the better well being and future of the country and it's future generations, may you all r.i.p. and meet god the creator if you haven't already.

you commo pinko wack jobs forgot who has all the guns in America --Now that it is out in the open how you stole the election you will never complete your take over --Your worst nightmare has woke up-The real American people will take back our country --Cant wait to see you on my street --There are more armed citizens in the US than any other country in the world and make no mistake about it you commo pinkos have been found out -- Double talk and propaganda like O_812 and Golfer have been spewing wont save these assholes now