Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I wonder if Leora's English is good? I can't say I've heard her practice her English speaking.

It is and it isn't, from what i hear her say! She understands perfectly, can read it fine, but it's the pronunciation that can be a little off, basically the same as a lot of Russians, how they always say certain letters a different way (V for W, etc).

34 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

how is friend chris

Fine my good buddy pulo been in a little bit of trouble but OK now  seems they don't like chris watching leora on the phone on the bus having a wank can't understand it 

On

• Haha 3

On 6/5/2021 at 6:50 PM, Gregg Allman said:

Fine my good buddy pulo been in a little bit of trouble but OK now  seems they don't like chris watching leora on the phone on the bus having a wank can't understand it 

On

Fucking hell ive fucked up my computer so now Chris is Gregg or Gregg allman had to borrow another machine fucking hell 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 4:26 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is and it isn't, from what i hear her say! She understands perfectly, can read it fine, but it's the pronunciation that can be a little off, basically the same as a lot of Russians, how they always say certain letters a different way (V for W, etc).

So that would make me a VANKER in Russian... 😁

Guest Slipper Guyquad
35 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

So that would make me a VANKER in Russian... 😁

You said that, not the Voman herself! 😆

First of all,thank you veery much my lovely Leora for a wonderful and nice bate with your little friend Mr.Pink with a very nice hard orgasm.Today it was exactly

how I wanted to hear you when you cum,thank you for that.Now I have to apologise because I didn´t saw it live,but I have replay.And I knew you were going to

do it today,because I saw you yesterday evening and how horny you was.And I have to tell you Leora,you are way too kind against your friend.You could easily

come up with a little white lie that you were tired and wanted to sleep if you wanted to bate,it´s no shame in that.Well,love you always Leora and of course a big,

big kiss on you gorgeous suntanned body.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

.And I have to tell you Leora,you are way too kind against your friend.You could easily come up with a little white lie that you were tired and wanted to sleep if you wanted to bate,it´s no shame in that.

Not sure about that from how i saw it. She asked Malia to play with her, but later just turned over to watch the tablet. So it looked to me that she herself lost interest, she could have easily asked her to do it, carry on with a bate from Malia. I think she was only in 'Tease' mood last night.

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Trying to remember when Leora last did an anal bate...

The last one I have logged was 2021_05_17. In the bathtub, using the small pink dildo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not sure about that from how i saw it. She asked Malia to play with her, but later just turned over to watch the tablet. So it looked to me that she herself lost interest, she could have easily asked her to do it, carry on with a bate from Malia. I think she was only in 'Tease' mood last night.

Truthfully, she seemed to be having a hard time to keep her eyes open, and stay awake !

• Like 2
  • Confused 1