Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

So,our little Lady Of The House got horny by the hot water and decided to go up and give us a beautiful bate on the

couch,loved it.Seemed that you a little trouble to find the right position in the beginning but finally made it.I´ve noticed

that you have become fond of the vibration on your little clit,must feel tremendous and then to finish it,turn it off to stick

it in your lovely pussy.Damn that was a nice and very hard orgasm and loudly too.Nearly knocked you out again,love when

you cum so hard and good.Thank you my lovely Leora.Love you always and as usual a big,big kiss on your beautiful butt.Just

want to say thank you for shut off the TV:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

So,our little Lady Of The House got horny by the hot water and decided to go up and give us a beautiful bate on the

couch,loved it.Seemed that you a little trouble to find the right position in the beginning but finally made it.I´ve noticed

that you have become fond of the vibration on your little clit,must feel tremendous and then to finish it,turn it off to stick

it in your lovely pussy.Damn that was a nice and very hard orgasm and loudly too.Nearly knocked you out again,love when

you cum so hard and good.Thank you my lovely Leora.Love you always and as usual a big,big kiss on your beautiful butt.

Aren't you bored yet?...😏

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Why should I?The only thing I get bored at is people like you that almost never is here that come here and trying to stir something up.

It was a simple question...She does the same thing day in day out. I'd certainly get bored if my favourite girl was doing that...But I wasn't expecting you to say YES...
In fact I wasn't expecting a reply at all, just the usual 'confused' emoji...😏
As for me hardly ever being here....I'm assuming you just mean the Leora thread not CC in general?...over 28,000 posts would suggest otherwise...

Enjoy Leora's bate later and have a good day...I won't bore you anymore 😁

• Thanks 1

I was a little surprised that you were able to do anything tonight when I saw that you weren´t ok when you came home.checking

your temp and didn´t looked well,but a hot bath certainly made you feeling better and turned you on,nice.And again you really have

fell in love with your little friend Mr.Pinks vibration on you little clit,makes miracle doesn´t it,yeah.And then turn it of to stick it in both your

little pussy and your little butt hole,loved it.And another hard orgasm and I could hear you loud and clear,keep up the good work,girl.So a

big thank you my lovely Leora,it was awesome as usual.Love you always Leora and a big kiss somewhere you like it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1