Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

Leora.

G.O.A.T

Greatest of All Time is a term used to describe the ultimate incarnation of anything, from an athlete to an RLC woman, frequently used in popular lists of superlatives. It is typically abbreviated as G.O.A.T.

• Like 1

Leora I just watched the video of Maila making love to her Bear/ new sex with benefits bear. Basically humping the shit of the bear.

We can't be letting Maila get the better of you in bating. It's time you showed the Maila and her bear how it's done right with your beloved Koala.

Hump the crap out of your Koala to show Maila you won't stand her showing you up.

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora I just watched the video of Maila making love to her Bear/ new sex with benefits bear. Basically humping the shit of the bear.

We can't be letting Maila get the better of you in bating. It's time you showed the Maila and her bear how it's done right with your beloved Koala.

Hump the crap out of your Koala to show Maila you won't stand her showing you up.

OK but get me a male Koala and not a gay one

• Haha 1

Well,well our lovely Queen couldn´t hold it back.I had a feeling she was going to give us a night bate because I saw how

horny she was when they were in bed when she played with herself.To sad it was in NV and not in color but anyway

I loved every minute of it,a quickie with fingers,and I understand that you have to hold it back when you cum.Love you always Leora

and as always a big,big kiss on you beautiful body somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Thank you my lovely Leora,after a long wait we finally got what we wished for.A nice hard bate with your

little friend little Mr.Black,loved it.And a hard orgasm at the end.You know I kove you always Leora,no matter

what.And as usual a very big kiss on your beatiful ass.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3