03.06.21                     -      

Overnights       Leora      Malia 

01.06.21                  -          -

02.06.21                  -          -

03.06.21                  -        YES

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Trying to keep a record as the thread suggests 

Who would actually care about any record of anything related to either matter. It would probably not be any bad idea at all to lay off whatever it is you do dude to even have any such concerns about such matters. Anything that happens to occur there that happens to get mentioned in some other thread of this section of the site, would be more than enough of such. Any particular thread regarding keeping a record of such matters should be considered unhealthy obsessions of subject matter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

THIS IS ABOUT AS CYNICAL & PETTY AS YOU CAN GET. 

What next - A full list of all the different people who have had sex in Masha's apartment? 

Can that be measured in miles?

5 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful girls leora and Malia 

Strong friendship and love together 

I am sorry to say that I have never seen love on their faces. They are friends alright, but their expressions are quite mild, mostly indifferent, they have made a contact with RLC that they have to perform those acts and as they have felt pretty good, which is understandable, they continue. But they have never felt true strong passion. I know what strong passion looks like.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh there's some real Billy Crystals here!

I mentioned awhile ago not long after the start of a thread of speculation concerning whatever may or may not occur away from that apartment that he must be writing a book of some sort.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It would be very interesting stuff......er....

But what would be more interesting would be to calculate all the sexual encounters and scenarios involving all the different people in apartments like GOV and Mashas. Just looking at the numbers myself.....

24234234234.gif

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It would be very interesting stuff......er....

But what would be more interesting would be to calculate all the sexual encounters and scenarios involving different people in apartments like GOV and Mashas. Just looking at the numbers myself.....

24234234234.gif

I hear there's some bestiality going on over there no wonder it's popular with the trolls. 🤣

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I hear there's some bestiality going on over there no wonder it's popular with the trolls. 🤣

It's a dog's life.

:sick:

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Is the little one you with your hand in the ass of the one with there head buried in the sand 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

image.jpeg.f153f39edc906831e34bc46b555d0088.jpeg                               

• Haha 1