B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

Just now, james deen said:

what?

Apologies to you , there’s some one stalking me by posting here and used a bit of greek language in the post , my bad 😔

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

Apologies to you , there’s some one stalking me by posting here and used a bit of greek language in the post , my bad 😔

no problem ive noticed they are some weirdos on here. im just here to have a laugh and rant 

1 minute ago, james deen said:

no problem ive noticed they are some weirdos on here. im just here to have a laugh and rant 

Like everyone .. unless you “ insult “ the one and only who has been fooling real people and subscribers for over a year now and nobody dares  to mention and that’s why I try to explain the actions of these two girls here tonight , agreeing totally of the comments posted .. anyway , still not nice that used not understanding native language . 

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Like everyone .. unless you “ insult “ the one and only who has been fooling real people and subscribers for over a year now and nobody dares  to mention and that’s why I try to explain the actions of these two girls here tonight , agreeing totally of the comments posted .. anyway , still not nice that used not understanding native language . 

are you talking about leora/malia?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

are you talking about leora/malia?

I don’t think it has ever been such an apartment fooling its subscribers in history , couldn’t speak for others than the ones you mention 😇

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think it has ever been such an apartment fooling its subscribers in history , couldn’t speak for others than the ones you mention 😇

This is most likely the only person getting fooled by their fake shows, I HOPE..

mrw-i-see-my-dog-barkinggrowling-into-th

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

rlc deserve some blame too because they market everything as real and nothing is fake and staged and a lot of people actually believe that when it comes to leora/malia

34 minutes ago, james deen said:
40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But they didnt put any effort to make it seem real. tesla and elian arent lesbians yet still manage to not make it look fake. Look at the massage between viv tesla and elian they put in effort to make it erotic and sensual

Very interesting point.  Lots to unpack.

Tesla and Elian are not lesbians?  

So you didn’t think the tribbing looked fake?  At first I did not either but then when it doesn’t progress to something I began to be doubtful. That’s the tell for me … real sex leads to real orgasms.

So now we are basically judging their acting abilities?  Which shows look more real than others?  That’s admitting that the RLC IS FAKE crowd has won!  

I agree with you JD that a very sensual massage can beat a fake sex show.

I am not being critical … just fascinating discussion for me.

44 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If it was two girls who hung out together, like Viv and Pam, it would have been more believable.  And perhaps during the fake show, they would have gotten horny and something could have broken out.  Actually I think Pam and Viv may have already done more.  I am behind!  

But when the top two fake show girls hook up like this … it is impossible to make it look real I think.

If these girls are not bi or les, they should stop this.  Hell if for no other reason than their own integrity.  Send in some guys and do fake shows with them.

I think that Vivian would have been into it before on Pam's bed but Pam left and showered,but if,and i do mean IF it were to happen,i hope it's before my sub. runs out in july,,lmao.

• Upvote 1

Me,i would rather have a REAL LIFE VOYEUR CAM site than whatever this site is stuck in between. This is real life voyeur stuff to me,, And i only put this because people have called this a voyeur site,, which it isn't.

1477422101_apskirt-pod-yubkoy-6.jpgthumb2.php?p=L2hvbWUvbGkxNTgyMTYyL3B1Ymx

• Like 3