B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

if he wasnt about she would be with the other 6 B girls that are out partying

exactly. They don't have to go on hunt if they can get it at home 😁  it's the same situation in B4. At first Tesla and Elian tried to seduce Bogdan and when it didn't work they started to search for men outside, If Bogdan was a type of guy who would be up for fun we would have had a very different situation there and everything that happens outside could have happened in the Villa. that's why I think it won't be such a bad idea to have some male participants in vacation places, not that I like to watch guys but because it would give us a chance to see the actions and drama.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

exactly. They don't have to go on hunt if they can get it at home 😁  it's the same situation in B4. At first Tesla and Elian tried to seduce Bogdan and when it didn't work they started to search for men outside, If Bogdan was a type of guy who would be up for fun we would have had a very different situation there and everything that happens outside could have happened in the Villa. that's why I think it won't be such a bad idea to have some male participants in vacation places, not that I like to watch guys but because it would give us a chance to see the actions and drama.  

Casting a random guy, just like they cast the girls, I think it would be a catastrophy. It would never work. Especially with RLC's incompetence at finding new tenants. But imagine if RLC casted one "key tenant" for each apartment. One for B1, one for B2, and maybe one or two in B4. Then imagine if RLC gave these "key tenant" full freedom to fill the rest of the spots in their apartment with their own friends and aquaintances. Male or female. This has turned out to work great in the past. Take "Kristy's angels" in R1 as an example. Or Olivia in B2 last year. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Casting a random guy, just like they cast the girls, I think it would be a catastrophy. It would never work. Especially with RLC's incompetence at finding new tenants. But imagine if RLC casted one "key tenant" for each apartment. One for B1, one for B2, and maybe one or two in B4. Then imagine if RLC gave these "key tenant" full freedom to fill the rest of the spots in their apartment with their own friends and aquaintances. Male or female. This has turned out to work great in the past. Take "Kristy's angels" in R1 as an example. Or Olivia in B2 last year. 

yeah, casting random guys could be a problem as it is with girls, they could be too creepy/weird or too nice and nerdy. that's why they need a casting agent who can find suitable participants which is not an easy task. the idea of a key tenant isn't bad at all, but I personally like them to be strangers to one another, so I can watch friendships/ relationships forming in real time, for example I find Tesla & Elian's interaction with Vivian far more interesting than what they have going on between them, or what Vivian has going on with Pam. 

• Sad 1

Ok , I will say it as simply as I can 😂 If Bruno hadn’t hooked up with Gina , I put my hand on fire that we could have seen him being around Tesla and Elian and perhaps had some of his friends available . I know that very few would have liked this script , but if it is mentioned that a “ key tenant “ is needed , it could only be Bruno and my opinion is that Tesla and Elian wouldn’t have any problem sharing him … but … 

The second observation has to do with the gradually increasing posts that Tesla and Elian are almost everyday out . The girls proved that have no problem to do anything on camera , therefore , it is more than weird that if they meet guys or they have standard people so far around them , why don’t they stay at their places and have sex or whatever they want to do there and come back in the morning but they choose to pay the expensive taxi at night only to be back in the villa ? So , my opinion is that maybe they are searching for guys to bring back home , they got lucky with “ Finn “ and company the second almost night they went out but since then , either they can’t find guys wiling to be on cameras or they can’t persuade whoever they might have to appear on camera . Still , if it is as many say and they have fun out , why don’t they simply stay every second day outside and they come back ? They know they have “hit “ super ratings while doing so much in the villa , i don’t think then that it has to do with anything that might have been lectured to them after their villa behavior so far .. 

Conclusion , Bruno would have been the perfect guy for these two girls and it would have been some super crazy happenings ( even if he would be a repeater , it is the girls that we want to watch and since he can deliver , well , it would be up to the girls , Elian we know she has some good skills 😋😉😉🥳 .. ) and that at the moment , it seems that it isn’t something fixed for them happening as they keep on coming back and not staying overnights . I still have complete faith on them that they consider the villa “ their place “ now and they won’t care for either Bogdan  or Nelly if they want to have their fun , they will still be running naked in the house or won’t have any problems to fuck everywhere if guys are willing to be on cameras , Bogdan could stay in his room , Nelly could always go to Martina’s and Vivian , well , they have developed their relationship and I am sure she could handle whatever would happen .. that’s my thoughts about them and I believe it might be OT 😂🤣speaking for B4 girls in B1 but I was carried away from previous comments 😱

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, casting random guys could be a problem as it is with girls, they could be too creepy/weird or too nice and nerdy. that's why they need a casting agent who can find suitable participants which is not an easy task. the idea of a key tenant isn't bad at all, but I personally like them to be strangers to one another, so I can watch friendships/ relationships forming in real time, for example I find Tesla & Elian's interaction with Vivian far more interesting than what they have going on between them, or what Vivian has going on with Pam. 

Yes, I see your point. I used to think like that before too. But I have realised that we actually have a lot more genuine moments if they come with friendships already formed. We get more time for other interesting "storylines" to develope. Less chance of total failure. It is generally less artificial, and it feels alot less forced that way.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1