B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

best I ever seen the kitchen clean since Sera moved out... Remember the comment ..Ariana had to teach Radi how to use the dishwasher ... lol 

I have been wanting to comment so many times how messy and cluttered it has been  but this is freaky clean....

Who did it and Why??  Pam trying to impress new BF... could this be her getting more serious ... ( since most girls days seem numbered maybe Pam is trying to secure impressions with BF... 

I was going to chip in with 'not since the Sera-era'!! 😁

And that damn cake has gone - probably in the bin which is a shame as Ari took a long time preparing it.

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

Says the guy from the south where if you have more than 3 teeth you could be a model,and uncle/daddy is a real thing,and a gun rack comes standard equipment from the dealership on a new pickup truck.🤣:biggrin:

Love it, says the Brit. Have to say felt more comfy at Bellingham Mass than Bull Run Tenn. 😀

38 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Poor Ari ! Gone from last nights super model look to house cleaner tonight. Didn't look at all impressed with the state of the kitchen !

Radi bating instead of helping out but I guess thats more profitable 😳

(Radi bating instead of helping out but I guess thats more profitable) 😳

But as the title says,,Girls On Vacation:biggrin:

3 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

LMAO,,i have been asking that question for some time now. I think it's a superiority complex and they want to ''outdo'' the other person, or they feel the more they write,the smarter they look,or they need someone in their life to talk with to take up their time.(i mean no offense to anyone) I guess they don't realize the attention span of most people is equivalent to the lifespan of a cake in front of a fat person. LOL all-you-can-eat.gif I feel an intelligent person can get the message across with minimal speaking,or minimal writing.

tenor.gif

That's 6 lines Rag...I lost interest after3...😏

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's 6 lines Rag...I lost interest after3...😏

1ouw96.gif I knew someone would comment,and it's 5 lines ,not counting gifs,and i was trying to look ''wicked smaht '':biggrin: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Says the guy from the south where if you have more than 3 teeth you could be a model,and uncle/daddy is a real thing,and a gun rack comes standard equipment from the dealership on a new pickup truck.🤣:biggrin:

you forgot that they also keep rattlesnakes for pets...whats your address?

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi Rosey.  I do think the BF is more into Pam than Pam is into him.  Early on I thought we had some discussion about Pam having a boyfriend back home and she was just toying with this guy.  Now I am not so sure; she seems to have strong affection for him and surely enjoys pleasuring him.

My point is that when evaluating the risks of casual sex, he may be thinking "Pam is the one" and if so, it would affect the decision process (and I totally admit this isn't a very rational decision process when in the heat of passion, etc.).  He seems to be a rather shy guy and if he was not into her, I wonder if he would be going all the way.  I'm afraid he thinks this is going to lead to something permanent (and it may) but he may be devastated if it falls apart.  He seems very nice, almost puppy dog nice.  

Where am I contradicting myself?  The contradiction between BF and Finn?  Yes I admit this is a bit of a flaw in my theory  🙂 .  Based on my theory, Finn wouldn't go for it based on knowing the internet never ever forgets.  But he did.  I also said this was not a very rational process.  Guys tell me all the time they made bad decisions when the "little head" overruled the "big head".

I admit on this topic I am not being very logical.  But I do love imagining what is going through these people's minds knowing the cams are everywhere.  I can't stop thinking what  I would do.

Now that you say that you can't help but imagine, it certainly clears up for me.:smile:

• Like 1