B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

thanls goes to our friends from across the pond! Logged in to see Gina sleeping alongside Ari, and asked 'how come'' - now I know. Another tiff with the Cultural attache for Venezuela (sorry, used twice now). RLC will not chuck him out or off the project. He's box office.

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

thanls goes to our friends from across the pond! Logged in to see Gina sleeping alongside Ari, and asked 'how come'' - now I know. Another tiff with the Cultural attache for Venezuela (sorry, used twice now). RLC will not chuck him out or off the project. He's box office.

once again Ari is the sounding board they all go to with their problems!! She must have the patience of a saint. 🙏

Good on ya Ari !!

23 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

moving over from the B4 debate, I have to say, Radi is the only girl who can make eating lunch the sexiest thing on RLC. Not a great fan of the many RadiBates but she is a true Goddess !!🙏

maybe radislava is diabetic so thats why shes on such a special diet

1 minute ago, sigfried said:

don't forget, blow is just an expression, sucking well takes practice and an instructional video

Indeed! a friend once asked me why it was named a blow job when he'd just found out it was more sucking than blowing. 😂