Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I would have picked her up, threw her out the door, and locked it by now. She is so fucking annoying. 🙄

so are you. But we have already been through this haven't we?

Let me repeat it once again .. the more this couple stays together , the more they reduce days of a better perhaps future … it’s been months we are saying it , Kitty knows it but there she is , never making the step forward .. it goes the same for Smith but all these years the attention has been on Kitty and it is normal that all of the comments are directed towards her .. 

I have started not feeling pity anymore , it is crazy knowing that this is a toxic thing and not being able to move away . Yes , I know it is difficult , but it isn’t alcohol or drugs , it is for both of them the person they have loved the most in their lives , so , maximum addiction as well .. but , this is why there  should be friends , family and people in general to comfort with talks both of them .. but they both seem lonely and without support from friends environment and I also have my doubts if Smith’s family and Kitty’s mother are aware of their problems . 

In any case , it is real life , but as we have said in the past , we also need good times and not only sadness and drama , otherwise a viewer can’t watch comfortable . We all have our own issues , ok , we can watch arguments , quarrels , problems and similar staff but we don’t want also more problems in our head watching a dysfunctional couple like them .. especially knowing that soon will be all fine again like hundreds of previous times , they will have again a short peaceful period before the next similar episode . 

15 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes we have, so my goal has been met. 😏

True, so go away troll. I bested you in Leora's room and I will do the same here. except here I am sanctioned. So just walk away.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

she is reacting to something. Please do not judge unless you know what is happening

reacting to what, i find she s reacting a lot and often and i find that not normal, its a bummer theres no one speaking the language to tell us what its all about, i only heard psychopath and alcohol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

reacting to what, i find she s reacting a lot and often and i find that not normal, its a bummer theres no one speaking the language to tell us what its all about, i only heard psychopath and alcohol

but im not judjing her just trying to find an explanation why shes always mad and stay mad for hours non stop

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but im not judjing her just trying to find an explanation why shes always mad and stay mad for hours non stop

If you're married you would understand that sometimes it's better to ignore the wife & avoid a major fight, maybe kitty stays mad for hours cause she doesn't have anything better to do, to take her mind of her anger of Smith

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

True, so go away troll. I bested you in Leora's room and I will do the same here. except here I am sanctioned. So just walk away.

You want to be that way? I was trying to be nice and now you can go fuck yourself you fucking idiot. 

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

If you're married you would understand that sometimes it's better to ignore the wife & avoid a major fight, maybe kitty stays mad for hours cause she doesn't have anything better to do, to take her mind of her anger of Smith

after several years with smith maybe she should learn a better way to calm down, just watch them tomorrow and it will be like nothing ever happened, its very weird