Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I too love Kitty ( a long time fave !!) and have made many posts towards the crap/hate  she/ they ,have to face .. You well recall her poster of screw you haters ( exact content I forget) and giving the finger direct to the camera.... I have used that against the haters that complain she is not like the last time ...  these  negative  comments can ruin the whole experience for tenants and viewers ... much like what is happening towards this Riya ... the haters have ruined it for her and she will go thru the motions till the paycheques stop coming in.... and in some ways that is what is happening with Kitty ... 

pm bro

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I too love Kitty ( a long time fave !!) and have made many posts towards the crap/hate  she/ they ,have to face .. You well recall her poster of screw you haters ( exact content I forget) and giving the finger direct to the camera.... I have used that against the haters that complain she is not like the last time ...  these  negative  comments can ruin the whole experience for tenants and viewers ... much like what is happening towards this Riya ... the haters have ruined it for her and she will go thru the motions till the paycheques stop coming in.... and in some ways that is what is happening with Kitty ... 

its not complicated, she just have to take her lithium pill and dont drink

38 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

much like what is happening towards this Riya ... the haters have ruined it for her and she will go thru the motions

I hear you Mark and don't disagree with the impact that people here can have.    But ultimately Riya is in control and all she needs to do to turn around the haters is to be real and authentic and be sexy and show some love.  Ultimately, she is in control of her destiny and it does not matter what any of us think of her.  I don't recall anyone blaming the viewers here on CC for Sera being a sourpuss.  But I could have missed it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Martina gets a pass because isn't cheating. Alberto knows about Martina and Nelly. Did you never heard abou open relationships? 

I already tried explaining that to him and he refused to accept it. So fuck it let him believe whatever he wants.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you Mark and don't disagree with the impact that people here can have.    But ultimately Riya is in control and all she needs to do to turn around the haters is to be real and authentic and be sexy and show some love.  Ultimately, she is in control of her destiny and it does not matter what any of us think of her.  I don't recall anyone blaming the viewers here on CC for Sera being a sourpuss.  But I could have missed it.

maybe riya is a model or dancer and dont want to ruin her carreer cuz she show stuff on rlc, remember they r girls on vacation

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe riya is a model or dancer and dont want to ruin her carreer cuz she show stuff on rlc, remember they r girls on vacation

Ma a quel punto non faceva prima a non partecipare al progetto? Possibile che quelli di RLC non dicano nulla ai partecipanti?

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ma a quel punto non faceva prima a non partecipare al progetto? Possibile che quelli di RLC non dicano nulla ai partecipanti?

i dont think rlc told them the truth if so why a girl came in b2 and stay a couple hours and left?

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think they have sex once a month. Is very rare for me to see them fucking. 

Niente di memorabile eh...

Se lo fanno o non lo fanno è praticamente indifferente se poi litigano negli altri giorni.