Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

more importantly than all this pshyco anal sis nonsense ...  go ahead ,you all love it ...just takes longer to scroll by these days ..

.but more importantly  this exquisite beauty !!  miss Kitty Kat has on a full length, body hugging and tugging at every curve, dress and she still looks hotter than anyone !!!! else in all of RLC....  Spectacular.... 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 3:08 AM, james deen said:

lol she stole money off him  

is it really 'stealing' when you are a married couple ???? all for one, one for all.....or as my old lady puts it;  she tells me to understand,  "what's hers is hers and what's mine is hers"  ...seems simple enough for me to understand 

il y a 45 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

is it really 'stealing' when you are a married couple ???? all for one, one for all.....or as my old lady puts it;  she tells me to understand,  "what's hers is hers and what's mine is hers"  ...seems simple enough for me to understand 

its the way she did it. She tip toed to see if he was in the bath then she came back to the room to take money from his wallet and she kept looking behind her. Then she stuck the middle finger up which was probably directed at us lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I do not think they are married.