Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

You have a beautiful naked woman that you (I would image) love, sitting there yelling at you. Do you lay there staring at your phone or do you try your best to comfort her and calm her down. I think anyone with half a brain, would at least try to fix the problem. 

9 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I think if we could understand what Kitty is saying, she might not seem so crazy. Smith seems like the type that yelling is the only way to get thru to him.

I will only say this. One fights for the relationship to flourish and one does not.

1 minute ago, me0369 said:

You have a beautiful naked woman that you (I would image) love, sitting there yelling at you. Do you lay there staring at your phone or do you try your best to comfort her and calm her down. I think anyone with half a brain, would at least try to fix the problem. 

Maybe he just doesn't care. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Exactly my point.

or maybe she should calm herself down and stop being dramatic 🤷‍♂️

beauty or not no one will stay with someone who is clearly loves to argue 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

or maybe she should calm herself down and stop being dramatic 🤷‍♂️

beauty or not no one will stay with someone who is clearly loves to argue 🤷‍♂️

She's been with Smith for years. I guess that could be because he lets her rant on and on. The problem from my end is, I have no idea what their fighting about. So there is no way to tell which one is to blame. 

29 minutes ago, me0369 said:

She's been with Smith for years. I guess that could be because he lets her rant on and on. The problem from my end is, I have no idea what their fighting about. So there is no way to tell which one is to blame. 

bipolar disorder is not fun when u dont take your medication, she was in a good mood this morning and look at her now

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

bipolar disorder is not fun when u dont take your medication, she was in a good mood this morning and look at her now

I don't think this is been bipolar. Bipolar afaik changes the mood in minutes. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think this is been bipolar. Bipolar afaik changes the mood in minutes. 

someone said shes in a good mood cuz smith is not there, pretty sure if she was living alone she ll find someone to phone to yell at

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, me0369 said:

The tenor of this conversation has certainly changed from a week or two ago when she was cheating on Smith and everyone thought Smith should bail and end this.  Seems now more people think Smith is the guilty party ... although there appears to be plenty here to hold both accountable.   

23 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

she is reacting to something. Please do not judge unless you know what is happening