Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

On 6/21/2021 at 10:23 PM, woodyj627 said:

If you remember Kristy from the Russian apts they made it to modeling in a major magazine.  I love Masha because she hustles trying music, modeling, etc.  You have to sacrifice something to get what you want.

Just because you only see Kitty on the phone all the time doesn't mean she isn't making contacts and doing what she can. She does plenty of modeling. Getting her nose done is a step she is making to get more work. In spite of what you see she is much smarter and more on top of shit than you might think. BTW, I am saying this because others need to hear it, I am not targeting you.

7 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

you have to remove the house from these.
they don't deserve our money
RLC must redo everything starting from all new ones and not from old and usual reappeared women

And get who to do this job?

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Just because you only see Kitty on the phone all the time doesn't mean she isn't making contacts and doing what she can. She does plenty of modeling. Getting her nose done is a step she is making to get more work. In spite of what you see she is much smarter and more on top of shit than you might think. BTW, I am saying this because others need to hear it, I am not targeting you.

Well one thing I do know she's in a toxic relationship that gets physical sometimes.  Its no joke that these relationships can end badly.  I'm surprise that RLC would take them back but you never know.

Crazy speculation .. why isn’t that K&S make a kind of “beauty  salon business “ as we have seen both of them knowing how to perform hairdressing / barber duties … eventually , the repeated visits of Leora and Malia to the beauty salon off camera people as it is repeatedly posted at that apartment’s thread can end up being Kitty and Smith 😂🤣😂😛😛😏😏😆😁

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Crazy speculation .. why isn’t that K&S make a kind of “beauty  salon business “ as we have seen both of them knowing how to perform hairdressing / barber duties … eventually , the repeated visits of Leora and Malia to the beauty salon off camera people as it is repeatedly posted at that apartment’s thread can end up being Kitty and Smith 😂🤣😂😛😛😏😏😆😁

K&S opening a beauty salon with leora and malia in prague?

• Haha 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

K&S opening a beauty salon with leora and malia in prague?

Many posts at the L&M thread speak of both of them visiting friends at a beauty salon … how convenient for RLC business I guess to have a “ get to know one another “ of L&M and K&S like Martina in Barcelona with the Russians 😉

16 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Well one thing I do know she's in a toxic relationship that gets physical sometimes.  Its no joke that these relationships can end badly.  I'm surprise that RLC would take them back but you never know.

yet we have not seen the end. Perhaps we never will.