It's A Dog's Life (the thread for pics, videos and musings about Leora's pet)

Guest norasmum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigbear

Nothing bits a good animal mutilation for your sick amusement.

Stupid fucked up couple.

It's......oh never mind. ::)

The ears are taped because they are supposed to stand up straight.  When they are young like that that is what they do.  I had a shepherd that we had the vet to to one of her ears because it was flopping over.  Its not a mean thing and it was probably done by the vet.  Just for a few weeks then they remove the tape.

Thank you Squirrel, I think you may find that I am a very playful pup........  ;)

Just don't let them do that adhesive tape thing to your ears.

Or mess with that other part. They may try for surgical removal in a few months. You want to avoid that experience...

To humans, we refer to it as marriage.  :'(

Guest Squirrel

The little dog seems to chew everything in sight. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go to work on Paul's guitar.

I hope Paul can take his guitar to the front. There's lots of time for him to learn how to play it there, since the Russian's don't play cribbage. He'll have his artillery division, and lots of time for nothing to happen.

So will Leora. And yes, dogs chew up stuff. Hopefully not guitars; guitars are neutral parties and should not be abused, even if they're cheap.

The little dog is cute and playful. He makes Leora really happy. On the downside Leora has stopped hanging around naked in the living room for extended periods ever since she got the puppy.

Guest Squirrel

They are not interested in training the dog.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

She should'a gone for an experienced Squirrel instead of that yip-dog thingy.