US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

I'm glad our great governor Ron DeSantis 👏 passed a law to make it fair for girls and women in sports. I would even defend 0_U812 and golfer06 when they compete in the Special Olympics, I wouldn't want to see them not have a chance too shine in their Special sports. 

• Upvote 1

So the GQP hope we fail.  Good.  

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

One of cable news' biggest bombshells came on March 2, 2020, when Chris Matthews announced that he was resigning from MSNBC after having hosted "Hardball" for decades. Matthews...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm glad our great governor Ron DeSantis 👏 passed a law to make it fair for girls and women in sports. I would even defend 0_U812 and golfer06 when they compete in the Special Olympics, I wouldn't want to see them not have a chance too shine in their Special sports. 

Showing your true colors again - This time belittling the mentally handicapped.  Pretty pathetic, even for an asshole like you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Showing your true colors again - This time belittling the mentally handicapped.  Pretty pathetic, even for an asshole like you.

I'm backing golfer06 and you, we need to protect our Special people, I don't hold it against you that you rode the short yellow school, cause you needed the Special attention  😉

26 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

GQP have gone full Authoritarian, and their blind followers are right behind it.

WWW.VOX.COM

Democratic campaigns can overcome some, but not all, of the Republican Party’s efforts to disenfranchise voters.

But voters are not being disenfranchised. More lies from the Democrats and the news. media.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

And...?

Amusing when a counter post is made to  your left wing Critical Racial theories post, all you can think of is and???

Better go back and do what you do best---insult people.