US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

46 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Right on the stats you posted it clearly says "Total 2018 murders". You are so fucking dumb that you don't even understand your own posts.:dodgy:

golpher06 = dumb and O_U812 = dumber.

golpher06 + O_U812 = dumb and dumber.

19 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It takes a long time to compile stats.  There's usually a 1-2 year lag, but.....let me show you this:

WWW.AMERICASHEALTHRANKINGS.ORG

Discover more about the Violent Crime measure in Michigan from the America's Health Rankings 2020 Annual Report

And this:  

WWW.AMERICASHEALTHRANKINGS.ORG

Discover more about the Violent Crime measure in Florida from the America's Health Rankings 2020 Annual Report

Sorry, but per statistics from the source you cited (AMERICASHEALTHRANKINGS.ORG)  the 2020 figures show 437 violent crimes per 100,000 in Michigan and 378 violent crimes per 100,000 in Florida.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now who is projecting? What a phony you are. I showed you to be a fool and you can't deal with it.

In what way did you show me to be a fool?  I gave you the latest stats, and I admitted that I was wrong.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, but per statistics from the source you cited (AMERICASHEALTHRANKINGS.ORG)  the 2020 figures show 437 violent crimes per 100,000 in Michigan and 378 violent crimes per 100,000 in Florida.

I was wrong.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I admit it.  You're right for once/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Go fuck yourself Saggy.....These are DOJ statistics.

Michigan:

• Total 2018 murders: 551 (11th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 508 adults per 100,000 (21st highest)

• Poverty rate: 14.1% (13th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Muskegon Heights

Florida:

• Total 2018 murders: 1,107 (3rd highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 582 adults per 100,000 (14th highest)

• Poverty rate: 13.6% (17th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Florida City

2018----you are living in the past--try current stats next time

After reading further-it seems you found the correct stats and admitted you were wrong.

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

2018----you are living in the past--try current stats next time

After reading further-it seems you found the correct stats and admitted you were wrong.

I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.  You fucks deny, deflect and gaslight when you're wrong - And you're wrong a LOT.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

In what way did you show me to be a fool?  I gave you the latest stats, and I admitted that I was wrong.

You did not admit that you were wrong. You said that I was unable to understand statistics and graphs.