US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So using the filibuster to stop Republican policies by Democrats is fair, but Republicans using the filibuster to stop Democrat policies is not fair?  No, Joe Manchin is not doing Mitch's job. He is doing his job to protect the integrity of the U.S. Senate by keeping the rules of the Senate consistent for both parties. Too bad you have no integrity.

republican policies suck. where is the healthcare plan? your leaders have nothing to offer. but you worship them because you have nothing to offer either. now go away & stop embarrassing yourself.

• Upvote 1

Barack Obama was the most racist president in the history of this country. If you read "Dreams From My Father" you will see that he has held a deep hatred for White middle class Americans from the time he was in high school. 

you are an idiot. obama's big mistake was that he tried to work with qtrumplicans. your leaders don't care about this country at all.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like Swalwell continues to work on behalf of the Chinese Communist government. Fang Fang must have a tight hold on his balls.

another article that you haven't read at all. why am i not surprised?

• Upvote 1

I see the Russian agent Golfer and O_U812 are still severely afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome. I suggest suicide as a cure.

so either you are a hateful racist traitor or you agree with hateful racist traitors. either way you & dear traitor are ruining the country.  

• Upvote 1

The Biden globalist Janet Yellen sold out American workers to the rest of the world at the G7 conference.

the article that you posted was really interesting. what's that you say? you didn't post any article or evidence? oh! nevermind.

• Upvote 1