Leora & Malia - Home Activities #4

33 minutes ago, The Earl said:
Vor 20 Minuten sagte Nenemoh7 :

sowieso, da du keinen nahen Informanten vor Ort oder gopro auf leora hast, hast du keine Ahnung, wen sie sich trifft oder was sie draußen tut, also hör auf mit dieser schützenden Rolle, die sie dir nicht gegeben hat

Oh wow! Nett! Tolle Einstellung, ok, gut. Tschüss, jeder will alles, was ein anderer tun kann. Schön, dich in der Nähe zu haben.

I think everyone has the right to express their perceptions that happen in the apartment in the forum.
If there are public phone calls, they can also be discussed.
they have enough options for private things that shouldn't be public. That is the price you pay when RLC is the employer

I agree and I also happen to believe that any obsessing about whatever may or may not occur and with whom while either of the two occupants are away from the apartment is unnecessary. To mention something related to such matters once in a while is one thing, but to mention such related matters on any continuous basis is certainly another thing altogether.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I agree and I also happen to believe that any obsessing about whatever may or may not occur and with whom while either of are away from the apartment is unnecessary. To mention something related to such matters once in a while is one thing, but to mention such related matters on any continuous basis is certainly another thing altogether.

So are you asking people to refrain from doing this? If so, i personally can stop if this is what you wish. Don't have to write anything, it can be easily fixed. I don't want to upset the applecart, i can follow whatever is wanted.

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So are you saying people should refrain from doing this? If so, i personally can stop if this is what you wish. Don't have to, it can be easily fixed.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do here because it would obviously be in vain since I obviously have no control of what any others choose to express here in regards to their views or opinions. What I mentioned happens to be my view and opinion in relation to such matters, and in particular, the second half of the comments. By all means carry on and do as you wish. Don't let me be a cause of you not enjoying expressing yourself here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do here because it would obviously be in vain since I have no control of what any others choose to express here in regards to their views or opinions. What I mentioned happens to be my view and opinion in relation to such matters, and in particular, the second half of the comments. By all means carry on and do as you wish. Don't let me be a cause of you not enjoying yourself.

Well it would save a lot of typing! 😄 Easier to be honest for me and others, but that's up to them. 

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Eh bien, cela permettrait d'économiser beaucoup de frappe ! 😄  Plus facile d'être honnête pour moi et les autres, mais c'est à eux de décider .

Continuer j'aime vos commentaires 
je pense que léora ne va pas rentrer ou très tard 
Malia va faire son programme
et moi je vais me coucher ,je me suis défoulé aujourd'hui je serais plus calme demain Très bonne soirée à tous

• Like 1

I have been preoccupied for awhile but have noticed that the attractive woman known as Malia has again returned and changed into one of her sexy white slips and is apparently relaxxing some on the balcony now. Wearing her hair differently certainly has enhanced her attractiveness. You go Malia ! 😍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, patou said:

Continuer j'aime vos commentaires 
je pense que léora ne va pas rentrer ou très tard 
Malia va faire son programme
et moi je vais me coucher ,je me suis défoulé aujourd'hui je serais plus calme demain Très bonne soirée à tous

Goodnight friend patou 🦆 And wife 

Sweet Dreams 

See you tomorrow 

• Thanks 1