Leora & Malia - Home Activities #4

It would be pleasantly surprising if the lovely Malia was in any mood for a round two and such an experience could be shared interactively with her friend now that they are both there together once again. Although probably doubtful and unlikely, there is nothing wrong with any wishful or hopeful thinking that I'm aware of. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Seeing how busy Leora is today on the phone with LB I would say that today they won't do anything. it's already a long time since she went home to sleep ...

She only had 3 hours this morning, that's all. Surprised she isn't yawning now.

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She only had 3 hours this morning, that's all. Surprised she isn't yawning now.

Who says lover boy isn't  a woman or a 12inch dildo I'm fucking pissed off with all speculation  I'm  going to have a wank over next doors bedroom window and watch it dry

• Haha 3

The lovely Malia certainly has seemed to blossom into her own (so to speak), and shed quite a bit of the inhibitive nature that she apparently once possessed. Combined with doing things that enhanced her attractiveness, she has certainly blossomed into an even more attractive and confident woman. Kudo's to you dear Malia ! 👏 😍

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Gregg Allman said:

Who says lover boy isn't  a woman or a 12inch dildo I'm fucking pissed off with all speculation  I'm  going to have a wank over next doors bedroom window and watch it dry

You either have a good aim, or can shoot a long way. Or both. Or neither.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Don't know if she's in the mood or just teasing, but Malia better hurry back just in case....