Leora & Malia - Home Activities #4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

True but I prefer that she remain a good friend to take a walk
and that she continues with Paul the so called since

I can only ever describe what happens on camera and that is what happened, anything else is unknown as soon as she goes out. All i can say.

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je ne peux que décrire ce qui se passe devant la caméra et c'est ce qui s'est passé, tout le reste est inconnu dès qu'elle sort. Tout ce que je peux dire.

A telle appelé Paul depuis je l'ai pas entendu

Guest Slipper Guyquad
30 minutes ago, patou said:

Such as called Paul since I haven't heard him

She called him a couple of hours ago. I've answered your questions. It's simple, she and LB had fallen out, but have made up again. And she is still talking to Paul. Nothing has changed, it's all the same.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The first part seems to be the case, yes. The second, i highly doubt she has said anything like that to him! What she says to him or indeed anyone outside off camera is completely and utterly unknown!!!!

Leora left in the afternoon with brown underpants and came back with black ones! I think that says it all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Leora left in the afternoon with brown underpants and came back with black ones! I think that says it all

I didn't know that - Well spotted Sir!! I was unaware, but just looked and yes, that's true.

14 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Better then going out with white ones and coming back with brown ones...

• Haha 1