Leora & Malia - Home Activities #4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

how do u know, u have been told by a secret informer like HF?

What kind of question is that? You either trust people or not, it's all from on camera in the apartment and nothing else, that's how the translators work. If people are shitty like this, guess what? That's why people stop posting. So i'll hang back now. Well done, good work!

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I will correct myself from before she left, only the right thing to do! 

I'm actually 100% sure she is with Loverboy now.

Well at least they have already got the first argument for June out the way.....🤬

Oh, cosa ti ha fatto aumentare la probabilità? 😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Oh, what made you increase the odds? 😄

I missed one call! 🤣

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What kind of question is that? You either trust people or not, it's all from on camera in the apartment and nothing else, that's how the translators work. If people are shitty like this, guess what? That's why people stop posting. So i'll hang back now. Well done, good work!

idk, i was just asking a question no need to be mad at me

I, myself are not too concerned about who either of the two may or may not be involved with whenever either of them are not at that apartment. It doesn't make any sense to when nothing can even be seen or observed about any related circumstance or situation that may occur with anyone else while either of the two are away from the apartment. Such subject matter would be better mentioned or debated in a thread similar to a previous 'Speculations and Opinions of What Occurs While Away From the Apartment' thread from my perspective. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

how do u know, u have been told by a secret informer like HF?

Basta avere un buon traduttore automatico e qualcuno qui sul forum che traduce le varie discussioni e il resto viene da sé. Grazie a gente come GAG-HER che parla il russo ci si può fare un idea di cosa succede e di cosa hanno parlato le ragazze. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Basta avere un buon traduttore automatico e qualcuno qui sul forum che traduce le varie discussioni e il resto viene da sé. Grazie a gente come GAG-HER ci si può fare un idea di cosa succede e di cosa hanno parlato le ragazze. 

ok i got it, so a translator said she have a new bf?

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

ok i got it, so a translator said she have a new bf?

Da quello che si è riusciti a capire grazie alle traduzioni e da come si comporta, sì. Se non è un fidanzato è comunque qualcuno con cui ci va a letto da l'anno scorso. Stessa cosa per Malia. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

idk, i was just asking a question no need to be mad at me

I'm not mad at you, i was simply explaining how things come about, as it does need to be pointed out - Any info given is taken from legitimate 'on camera' things inside the apt, so therefore it can be talked about. That's all i'm saying. Whether it's me, or Gag-Her, or The Earl and anyone who provides info on what happens in the apt.

Just now, Brokk! said:

Da quello che si è riusciti a capire grazie alle traduzioni e da come si comporta, sì. Se non è un fidanzato è comunque qualcuno con cui ci va a letto da l'anno scorso. Stessa cosa per Malia. 

that i know, i tought it was another new bf since yesterday, sorry for my mistake