Leora & Malia - Home Activities #4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
48 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Where's Leora?

Wherever Malia left her. They left late afternoon, came back at 02.30am to dump a load of random food in a bag, Leora looked like she'd had a drink, they left a minute later, now Malia is back again but alone.

Today has thrown me.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Malia looks quite sober, unlike Leora when she came back a couple of hours ago.

Yep i noticed that too, and before they came in, on the balcony cam you could hear Leora laughing her head off downstairs as they were coming in. And she brought her bag back with her but left it behind when she left again.

Who knows.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep i noticed that too, and before they came in, on the balcony cam you could hear Leora laughing her head off downstairs as they were coming in.

I did have the feeling when they left the apartment that they did not go very far.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I did have the feeling when they left the apartment that they did not go very far.

Now Malia is back, that is most likely. I did ponder if someone was waiting in a car, but it now suggests walking distance. Why though she has left and Leora has stayed, that is what we can't answer. Could simply be down to room, not enough to sleep, but why she didn't return with her is odd.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Now Malia is back, that is most likely. I did ponder if someone was waiting in a car, but it now suggests walking distance. Why though she has left and Leora has stayed, that is what we can't answer. Could simply be down to room, not enough to sleep, but why she didn't return with her is odd.

I can only assume Malia was ready to go home, but Leora wanted to stay behind.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I can only assume Malia was ready to go home, but Leora wanted to stay behind.

Yeah, all that food, if she was making it for whoever, possible, or maybe she just fell asleep there, so she left rather than disturb her. Whatever though, i wasn't expecting it, fully thought they'd were going to be back after a couple of hours. There was nothing to suggest a nighter from earlier on.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, all that food, if she was making it for whoever, possible, or maybe she just fell asleep there, so she left her. Whatever though, i wasn't expecting it, fully thought they'd were going to be back after a couple of hours. There was nothing to suggest a nighter from earlier on.

Agreed, I did not expect both of them to be out all night either. I would like to think if Malia left her there she must have felt Leora was safe.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Agreed, I did not expect both of them to be out all night either. I would like to think if Malia left her there she must have felt Leora was safe.

Oh of course, she'll be fine. Malia would have to come home alone in the dark too don't forget, she would have to have been ok, so it can't have been far, if no one gave her/them a lift.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Now Leora's back!! Just an hour later, looks sober now.

So why......What was.....??

No, baffled by today!!

How can it be permissible....she compromises my principle, yeah yeah.                                                  That kind of love is mythical....she's anything but typical.                                                                     She's a hottie you'd endorse, she's a powerful force...you're obliged to hang-out when there's no other course,                                                             She's always looked good to me, yet I've found her....                                                                      Simply unpredictable......                                                Simply unpredictable.                                                      Her lovin' is so powerful, uhh huh                              It's simply unavoidable                                                  The trend is unavoidable....                                          The woman is invincible                                             She's as natural as law, and she leaves me in awe       She deserves the applause and I surrender because...she's always looked good to me, yet I find her....                                                                        Simply unpredictable...uh huh                                  Simply unpredictable...oh yeah 

Hope this little jingle showed up unscrambled since I had to redo the way the lines showed as being layed out originally..