Leora & Malia - Home Activities #4

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Léora partira

belle culotte 

bonne après-midi

Au téléphone maintenant conversation très court je finis de me préparé et j arrive 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Da come si sta preparando non sembrerebbe che vada da lui ma mi posso sempre sbagliare.

She always likes to look good, also it depends on where they are going, before I assume back to his place 

il y a 9 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

In tutto questo da Giovedì le ragazze non sono quasi mai, énoncer une casa per più di poche ore. Semper il tempo per mangiare, lavarsi e uscire e dormire.

il serait temps pour eux de changer de vie car et sont souvent absente de l appartement actuellement

33 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

After 2 hours outside talking to boyfriend, then so much time in the toilet shaving and the type of shower she's just taken, I would think she's round to boyfriends, whether she stays all night depend how she feels about getting up early in the morning when boyfriend goes to work

They are both starting to spend more time away from the apartment now that it is summer and the weather has warmed there. That has been evident since they both have been away for most of this weekend so far, and apparently will be away for more of the remainder of the weekend as well. Of course, one of the two has been accustomed to spending at least a day and a half to two or more days during the week away for quite awhile now as well. So when she is away any more, it merely adds to how much time she is already usually away from the apartment as well.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess the guy friend will remain a mystery to us

When she was in Russia she kept her private life private, and she's not going to change

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1