Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

Cette situation est difficile à clarifier elle devrait nous le faire savoir une fois pour toute pour éviter de dire n’importe quoi ou une personne la connaissant bien nous dire la vérité connaissant la langue comme GAG-HER se serait un plus car ont dit tout et n’importe quoi sur se forum

• Confused 1

il y a 11 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Secondo me Malia quando ha preso la borsa con i trucchi e il negligee glieli ha portati a Leora. 

Je pense aussi mais dans l après midi elle les avait déposé dans l entrée

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

In my opinion Malia when she took the bag with the tricks and the negligee brought them to Leora. 

What bag and negligee??

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What bag and negligee??

"She's put her make up bag in her rucksack and picked up a negligee/shirt, so i guess it's a night away." 

Ho forse capito male? 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, patou said:

This for this reason my question would avoid saying anything nonsense

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

"She'sput her make up bag in her rucksack and picked upa negligee/shirt, so i guess it's a night away."   

Did I get it wrong? 

Malia WORE the negligee/shirt to go out in!!! That was it, and the make up bag was in her backpack that she came home with! She brought it back and wore the shirt/Top, whatever you wish to call it.

She changed out of the dress and into the top and shorts.

Why Leora was brought into all that is bizarre!!!

il y a 5 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Malia n’a rien apporté à Leora

On verra quand elle rentre sa tenue pour l’instant on peut rien dire si elle rentre avec des sous vetement couleur chair et en short

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
35 minutes ago, patou said:

We'll see when she takes in her outfit for now, we can't say anything if she comes in with flesh-colored underwear and shorts.

Sorry Patou, but you need to calm this kind of thing down.

She DID NOT take ANYTHING out nor did Malia take anything for her either. She just left with her phone and her little wrist bag etc. Ok? You are reading things from nothing.

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia WORE the negligee/shirt to go out in!!! That was it, and the make up bag was in her backpack that she came home with! She brought it back and wore the shirt/Top, whatever you wish to call it.

She changed out of the dress and into the top and shorts.

Why Leora was brought into all that is bizarre!!!

Ah così ha senso, avevo pensato che ha preparato una borsa da portare via. Colpa mia 😅