Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sorry Patou, but you need to calm this kind of thing down.

She DID NOT take ANYTHING out nor did Malia take anything for her either. She just left with her phone etc. Ok?

What time did this happen? I could check the replays to confirm you are correct.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What time did this happen? I could check the replays to confirm you are correct.

No need Aussie, she leaves with her phone and little black wrist bag, and that's all! Then, Malia hours later came back briefly to change into a negligee style shirt and shorts. For some reason that has been connected with Leora and whatever she must be doing!! Utterly utterly bizarre!!

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

No need Aussie, she leaves with her phone and little black wrist bag, and that's all! Then, Malia hours later came back briefly to change into a negligee style shirt and shorts. For some reason that has been connected with Leora and whatever she must be doing!! Utterly utterly bizarre!!

Ok

1 hour ago, gigou5076 said:

Je pense que leora est une Call girl et Paul ou celui qui dormait sur le canapé est le souteneur en deux mot leora est une pute

Not knowing who an individual known as Paul actually was or is in relation to the project, or a guy who has visited and slept on the couch at the apartment on several occasions, apparently reveals that you actually know little about either of the two residents of that apartment, so I will enlighten you that you are wrong in your thought or theory regarding such derogatorily insinuating matters.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What's the latest on "Bag Gate"?

Well, it's still on her shelf in her room, when she brought it back with her! 😄

It's so silly, this is absolutely nothing at all! I don't know how things are read into it sometimes! You know what this forum can be like!! 😅

25 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What's the latest on "Bag Gate"?

Don't think there's been anything out of the ordinaire or unusual in regards to any bags mate. It has been noticed that neither of the two were at the apartment for over half of the time over the weekend, and have been away about half the time since then as well. Apparently, since the weather has warmed with the arrival of the summer season there, more time spent away from the apartment has once again ensued for one of the two, so that now both have apparently been spending more time away once again rather than just one of the two. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, patou said:

Bonjour c’est pour
Léora au milieu de l’apres midi leora elle avait préparé un sac en plastique ou elle avait mis un soutient gorges et un slip couleur chaie et son short en gin voir le ryplay je me suis pas trompé hier elle est pas rentré

Are you sure your not commenting on Monday afternoon Leora wore the same outfit as Sunday and for obvious reasons to some she did not wear a bra.  But she did like you say put a bra and plastic cap not panties in her new black bag most likely to go to the tanning salon and then shopping when she returned a few hours later with all her shopping and removed the bra from the bag and put the cap back at the main door table is it possible you got your days mixed up  

• Upvote 1