Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

I think Leora should arrive before midnight 

See, this is where they differ, Malia and her.

Malia likes to actually spend a lot of time with her guy.....

Meow.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia likes to actually spend a lot of time with her guy.....

Dipende se è andata dal suo ragazzo ma non credo. è uscita senza portarsi niente, nemmeno la borsa.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Depends if she went to her boyfriend but I don't think so. she went out with nothing, not even her purse.

Just a joke to pass the time! Nothing more. 🙄

il y a 40 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui, je sais, je veux juste dire qu’il a ce look, c’était ce que je pensais que c’était au début.

Elle essayait sa robe pour voir si on voyait pas par transparence mais j’ai un doute sur la transparence de la robe de leora
Chacune va retrouver son petit ami
Elle est ravissante en Robe
A telle eu Paul aujord’hui au téléphone ??

Not intending any malfeasance towards anyone and especially neither of the two friends of the residence or intending to promote any pessimism, my perspective from observation of the most recent interactive occasion of mutual stimulation of the two friends, is that of thinking that if one of the two may actually not really be as interested in being involved in such occasions or experiences as may have previously thought to have been, she should confide in and inform her friend of such. Or if she has any different ideas related to such matters, she should speak up and let her friend know.

Regardless of whatever reason there may be, it has seemed apparent that there have been less than as much enthusiastic effort than there could have been, and probably should have been put forth by one of the two who has seemed to have not done as much so since several similar occasions that occurred not long from being a year ago now. I have always been a believer that anyone should put forth as much of their best efforts that they can in whatever endeavor or situation they attempt or choose to become involved in during their lives.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, patou said:

I would not see her come home tonight I am counting on you for the comments that I could read tomorrow morning 
I wish you a good evening

Evening Patou.