Leora & Malia - Home Activities #5

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's put her make up bag in her rucksack and picked up a negligee/shirt, so i guess it's a night away.

Beh, questa cosa mi ha sorpreso. Deve aver parlato con il suo ragazzo quando era fuori casa per tornare a prendersi le cose. 

Quindi, Malia starà fuori e Leora immagino tornerà a mezzanotte. Salvo imprevisti tipo tornare per cambiarsi e andarsene via per la notte. 

E questo ci fa capire che le ragazze non sono uscite insieme per andare nello stesso posto. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Well, this thing surprised me. She must have talked to her boyfriend when he was away from home to get things back. 

She will have always been going back out, i think she went elsewhere first (Probably the salon as she took pics of her hair, which she does before going there, before and afters) as she came back in with the food, so will have been back in time for the delivery driver. She did get a brief call in the kitchen just before leaving, so was being met/picked up.

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The attire and changing out of sight usually means Malia's auntie is here.

Makes last Thursday to Sunday all the more frustrating now!

That's the way the cookie crumbles.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

A potential pattern that seemed to have developed some time ago in the past, has seemed to have been more noticeable at times since then, and more so recently with the arrival of warmer weather and the summer season there, in regards to how often times are spent away from the residence by either of it's two residents. It has seemed to have been a pattern more related to one of the two until more recently.

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the way the cookie crumbles.  :biggrin:

Certainly does that! But not complaining after last night, need a rest 😄