Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

On 6/11/2021 at 3:53 AM, budda said:

KEN1.thumb.jpg.b1e6736eb5eff7c52e72d47598470eee.jpg

KEN2.thumb.jpg.aeaf2e664b9f255e5b4e5ad7adad3c0c.jpg

Wtf is wrong with him? She's nice and fresh and probably smells great out of the shower and he won't even look at her. They don't need to have sex, I'm sure she would love to just cuddle. I love to cuddle with Guy, half the time we'll just fall asleep.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wtf is wrong with him? She's nice and fresh and probably smells great out of the shower and he won't even look at her. They don't need to have sex, I'm sure she would love to just cuddle. I love to cuddle with Guy, half the time we'll just fall asleep.

Must admit Ash he is a bit of a plonker 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ash the problem is that in Ken's eyes 👀 video games 🎮🕹 & his cellphone 📱is more important than Barbie 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Does plonker mean dud? That's what he is a dud.

Well could do but in UK terms it certainly means an asshole or as Dave would say a right tosser :biggrin: It stems from londoner's slang.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ash the problem is that in Ken's eyes 👀 video games 🎮🕹 & his cellphone 📱is more important than Barbie 

That a dsmn shame. I hope he gets his shit together and they stay together. They're  young and couples that age are hard to maintain.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1