B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

Just now, SierraTM said:

Looks like the couples in B5 r not yet ready for more actions savoured by the viewers.

I don't blame them, they look like real couples (not on-screen couples) and real couples don't fuck around when their other halves are around.

Maybe we can have this orgy someday somehow.

On the other hand, I hope the E&T don't get discouraged & continue to bring fun & madness to this project.

This 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maximus said:

Aaron's getting dressed... his simpness knows no bounds... he's gonna go get his woman from the clutches of those evil temptresses!

the Villans of the Villa  lol

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, maximus said:

Aaron's getting dressed... his simpness knows no bounds... he's gonna go get his woman from the clutches of those evil temptresses!

Morning After GIF by Niall Horan

people probably looking out the window like look at this bitch 😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

lol nows he going after them they must be outside waiting for the cab still

he asking her please stop fingering her in public everyone can see 😂😂

I would have went to bed and told her don't call me if you get thrown in jail, see ya when I see ya.... HAHAHA better yes I probably would bed all three women with high hopes and let nature take its course after the show on the couch.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I would have went to bed and told her don't call me if you get thrown in jail, see ya when I see ya.... HAHAHA better yes I probably would bed all three women with and let nature take its course after the show on the couch.

who cares paul rudd GIF

But Aaron has a pussy down there and he was probably afraid they was going to play with it😂😂

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

this is worse at least alberto & Bogdan get money from the bonuses and they aren't a little sissy like aaron 😂😂

this guy is a soy boy he will go down in history as the biggest bitch in rlc history 😂😂

no please girls stop trying to kiss my girlfriend 😂😂

did you catch the very first couple that was in the first COV the guy would only have sex with his underware on and his woman was drunk all the time then his woman went down on one of the few redheads that have been on RLC then he made his woman leave RLC the next day

• Haha 2