B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

il y a 3 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

i am sure these girls can find some place  thats all  you can eat  24 hours a day lol

If they went out for something to eat which is strange since they just were going to bed why not just tell arron then

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

On a serious note, how are these 24 hrs coffee shops/eateries coping through this Covid era?

When I was in Barcelona, there weren't many of such 24 hrs places.

oh hell we got Mcdonalds Burger king Wendies 2 all night dinners  and i live in a city of 17 thousand a little smaller than Barcalona just saying i think they could find a place to eat

1 minute ago, james deen said:

If they went out for something to eat which is strange since they just were going to bed why not just tell arron then

either way Aaron is going to need to serious redemption after this😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

They were drunk.  Clearly Aaron is pissed but Hannah is not ready to go to bed.  It's quite possible this was all Hannah's idea to leave.

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, chuck206 a dit :

So, a few have said that Alberto and Bogdan should man up and lay the law down on their females.  Worked great for Aaron!

He didnt lay down the law though. He let hanna molest tesla and elian while he cried in his room like a bitch

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

They were drunk.  Clearly Aaron is pissed but Hannah is not ready to go to bed.  It's quite possible this was all Hannah's idea to leave.

so where does Aaron go from here after tonight?

• Haha 1