US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The purpose of the FBI investigation is to determine who leaked the classified info to the news media.  Apparently the FBI discovered evidence leading them to believe Schiff and  Swalwell were sources for the leaks, thus they subpoenaed their phone records.

Bullshit you Fascist:  It was a Sessions/Barr/Trump fishing expedition fueled by a RW Trump judge.  They found NOTHING.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's incitement to violence to tell people they have the right to protect their property from trespassers when the government is unable or unwilling to do it? :dodgy:

That's not what she said, Fascist.

• Like 1

At age 75 I'm in the high risk group for covid. There is evidence emerging from studies in Israel and other places that the covid vaccination may be more of a health threat to younger people than is contracting covid.  A number of young people have been afflicted with heart inflammation after being vaccinated with the covid vaccine. 

A very very very small % of young people.  Benefit still outweighs risk.

• Like 1

Fuck his career. He got a lot of young American men killed for no good reason. Stalin, Hitler and Mao were persuasive and got things done too, but I don't see them as heroes.

Stalin, Hitler and Mao were cold-blooded killers, and I put Trump in that category for allowing so many Americans to die of Covid due to sheer ignorance, and not giving even one fuck. 

• Like 1

If teammates are concerned then they can get vaccinated to protect themselves. 

They have you horse's ass.  But one guy not getting vaxxed still puts the team at risk.  You can still catch and spread covid after vaxxing.  God damn you are so fucking stupid.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I don't give a fuck what party they support - They need to pay their fair share.  As far as "owning the libs", it's all you MAGAts are focused on.  Not the issues, not what's best for our country.

And how much do you pay?

14 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Stalin, Hitler and Mao were cold-blooded killers, and I put Trump in that category for allowing so many Americans to die of Covid due to sheer ignorance, and not giving even one fuck. 

And how many 100 thousands died because government bureaucrats like Fauci prevented people from being treated with hydroxychloroquine?

16 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

They have you horse's ass.  But one guy not getting vaxxed still puts the team at risk.  You can still catch and spread covid after vaxxing.  God damn you are so fucking stupid.

If you can still catch and spread covid after vaxxing why get vaccinated?

9 hours ago, O_U812 said:

"If's" don't mean Jack Shit.

Then tell that to Golfer since he was the one who started this conversation about Joe Manchin with a propaganda article raising the question of what would happen "if" Joe Manchin were more liberal.