US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats have been fishing for and inventing Trump crimes since 2015.:dodgy:

And Trump has been inventing crimes of democrats since he was elected.  Turnabout is fair play.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

How would the Master of the Senate, Lyndon B. Johnson handle Joe Manchin? Years ago an LBJ aide from the mid-1950's told me how his boss handled a Manchin type. Johnson was the Majority Leader in the...

You mean the failed president Lyndon B. Johnson who was responsible for getting us deeply involved in the Vietnam War?:angry:

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Y’all, I have had it with the whining.� I get it.� Our task would be much easier if Joe Manchin were a lot more liberal. Here is the thing: if Joe Manchin was a lot more liberal, he wouldn’t ...

If Joe Manchin were a lot more liberal he would never win another election in West Virginia, and the Republicans would have one more U.S. Senator.  In the 2020 election President Trump received 68.63% of the vote in West Virginia.:cool:

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.POLITICUSUSA.COM

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones says that he was in conversations with the Trump White House, and they coordinated the 1/6 attack on the Capitol.

I foresee O_U812 at age 60 still posting propaganda stories about Donald Trump. The poor little snowflake is totally consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome.😏

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I foresee O_U812 at age 60 still posting propaganda stories about Donald Trump. The poor little snowflake is totally consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome.😏

And at 60 0_U812 will still be living in mommy's basement 🤔

• Like 1