US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

9 hours ago, O_U812 said:

A very very very small % of young people.  Benefit still outweighs risk.

That's still to be determined. Not enough research has yet been done. We still don't know all the long term effects of the virus nor the vaccines.

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Fauci was 100% correct.  You again are 100% stupid.

From The Mayo Clinic:

• Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine. These malaria drugs were authorized for emergency use by the FDA during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the FDA withdrew that authorization when data analysis showed that the drugs are not effective for treating COVID-19. They can also cause serious heart problems.

That's old news. You need to check out the results of more recent studies. A new study published by MedRxiv found that hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments of covid patients increased survival rates by almost 3 times. 

If I were in my 20s using my body to earn millions of dollars as a professional athlete I would be very careful about what I was injecting into my body. I would read all the research and consult with numerous experts about covid-19 before being vaccinated. I would need to weigh the risks of damage from the vaccine against the risks of damage from contracting the virus. Dr. Fauci wouldn't even be on my list as one of the experts.

9 hours ago, O_U812 said:

To dramatically lower your risk of dying from the virus.  But you already knew that.

Younger people already have a very low risk of dying from the virus without vaccination, so do the health benefits of being vaccinated outweigh the health risks of being vaccinated for young people?  For young people the cure might be worse than the disease.

If masks work, why do people who wear one demand those who don't, wear one? If vaccines work, why do those who get one, demand those who dont, get one. I've worn the mask, and gotten my vaccine, if someone else, as is thier right, doesn't want to , f them. Sounds simple. If it's not, tell me why.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's incitement to violence to tell people they have the right to protect their property from trespassers when the government is unable or unwilling to do it? :dodgy:

you can't seem to stop standing up for treason.

• Upvote 1

At age 75 I'm in the high risk group for covid. There is evidence emerging from studies in Israel and other places that the covid vaccination may be more of a health threat to younger people than is contracting covid.  A number of young people have been afflicted with heart inflammation after being vaccinated with the covid vaccine. 

the risks so far have been less than the risk of dying from covid. as i said if he doesn't want to get it he can stay home & not put others at risk.

• Upvote 1

Fuck his career. He got a lot of young American men killed for no good reason. Stalin, Hitler and Mao were persuasive and got things done too, but I don't see them as heroes.

apparently you didn't read the article. what a surprise.

• Upvote 1