US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

news flash. obama isn't president now. but you missed that during your continuing naptime.

News flash for you. Trump is no longer president either, so why do you and O_U812 talk about him with almost every comment you post?:huh:

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If I were you, I'd be careful about talking in regards to presidential terms.

Except for Reagan (nearly assassinated) and W., all presidents elected in a zero year died in office.

Not that it matters much: Xi is not an American President, so he's safe. And though his puppet was elected in a zero year, somehow, Biden and Harris were elected to be houseplants. There are no reports of house plants dying when they were moved to the White House in a zero year.

Xi is running the show. Biden has helped make the US dependent on foreign sources of energy sources. Putin loves him, too. Big time now, because he can now charge higher prices for his oil.

You've got until the next mid-term election to lock up the deal. We're getting pissed off out here in the hinterlands, and we are black, Caucasian, Asian, and everything else. This political nonsense from you Marxists simply does not work except in the big welfare cities of the US where crime is out-of-control and citizens are encouraged to be junkies, vagrants, thieves and beggars on the public dole.

Of for why? Come with me to get a look to statistics:
1-Bill clinton 2 terms. 
2-George w Bush 2 terms
3-Barack Obama 2 terms.

don't care about which party the President he was belongs to? before becomes as the President.And I don't believe in any conspiracy theories, that can made red person or white person as the President of USA because we are talking about super power country, no matter if that thoery talking about Russian KGB or Chinese Communist Party, unless if the facts About the capabilities and potential to the United States is not true or false information.And these absolutely wrong direction in thinking.What i was and still ready to believe is this.Who the electing the American President is the people of the USA.Point on end of line.😋😌 

• Like 1

Just now, ooopel said:

Of for why? Come with me to get a look to statistics:
1-Bill clinton 2 terms. 
2-George w Bush 2 terms
3-Barack Obama 2 terms.

don't care about which party the President he was belongs to? before becomes as the President.And I don't believe in any conspiracy theories, that can made red person or white person as the President of USA because we are talking about super power country, no matter if that thoery talking about Russian KGB or Chinese Communist Party, unless if the facts about About the capabilities and potential to the United States is not true or false information.And these absolutely wrong direction in thinking.What i was and still ready to believe is this.Who the electing the American President is the people of the USA.Point on end of line...😋😌 

You're illiterate. I don't have a clue as to what the fuck you are trying to say.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yet you follow dear traitor & the do nothing qtrumplicans.

You are so fucking boring. Like I said before you may need to start posting in Russian because you have run out of English words to use in your comments, Russian agent Golfer.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But in a recent interview Obama said that Biden's presidency was his third term, so the Biden policies are in reality the Obama policies. Especially since "Sleepy Joe" doesn't know where he is half the time.

But, but, but Obama....

tenor.gif

• Like 1