US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

:tongue::biggrin::tongue::tongue::biggrin: NastyNanci is one of the brain dead fools for whom the phony show in Geneva was held.  She is dumb enough to believe that something was accomplished for the American people in that meting.

blah blah blah blah.......................................oh wait. i forgot something. blah blah blah blah.........................................

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I follow no one. It is only ignorant Russians like you who needs an authoritarian leader to tell him what to do because you are in capable of thinking for yourself.

your messages from oppositeland aren't working.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

He speaks a different language you racist fuck.  He does the best he can.  I give him Kudos for standing up to a miserable thug like you.

Oh By the way i don't have anything against (he) but i'm was and still proud to be (she) Even i believes in world of political, no longer matter if your (he) or (she)what it most matter is your people and your country to be important Number under the sun.😋☺️☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

Oh By the way i don't have anything against (he) but i'm was and still proud to be (she) Even i believes in world of political, no longer matter if your (he) or (she)what it most matter is your people and your country to be important Number under the sun.😋☺️☺️

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad neither you nor Putin ever tell the truth about anything.:dodgy:

you should be careful about how you talk about dear traitor's bff putin. if you stick your head out of your hero's ass for a moment the kgb may grab you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh what deer Ridge Y are woke up now? 😋 or still in  your sleepy or your naptime as usual😇😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

you should be careful about how you talk about dear traitor's bff putin. if you stick your head out of your hero's ass for a moment the kgb may grab you.

Fuck Putin. Fuck the KGB. And fuck Russian agents like you.