B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

Another great session from Pam and Mr.J , it can’t be any better watching a woman loving the sex that the partner offers , I am fascinated by Pam because she wants to improve her skills and please her current guy , one more proof that she feels like giving back to him the pleasure that he gives her , we can easily see how wet she gets each and every time . I could simply watch endlessly their funny and entertaining foreplay talks , the help of English language makes it really great to watch these two .. 

Well done Pam and Jordi , one of the greatest and coolest developing stories we have seen and totally worth the viewership and praise they get , bravo guys ☺️😇😌🤩🤩😎👏👏👏

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Another great session from Pam and Mr.J , it can’t be any better watching a woman loving the sex that the partner offers , I am fascinated by Pam because she wants to improve her skills and please her current guy , one more proof that she feels like giving back to him the pleasure that he gives her , we can easily see how wet she gets each and every time . I could simply watch endlessly their funny and entertaining foreplay talks , the help of English language makes it really great to watch these two .. 

Well done Pam and Jordi , one of the greatest and coolest developing stories we have seen and totally worth the viewership and praise they get , bravo guys ☺️😇😌🤩🤩😎👏👏👏

I'm sure you saw it but Pam was improving her BJ techniques with Ariana last night using their own rubber/plastic dildos Practice makes perfect !! 😁

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I'm sure you saw it but Pam was improving her BJ techniques with Ariana last night using their own rubber/plastic dildos Practice makes perfect !! 😁

The difference is that Pam ( and I appreciate and respect her for that ) she has become the must see Barcelona tenant ( from the longer stay so far residents ) because she shares her private life on camera while Ariana ( without saying that is wrong ) is doing whatever she does  outside . Pam is great and she’s one that I would vote to stay in comparison to that’s who see the Barcelona apartments as free sleeping and staying places 😔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The difference is that Pam ( and I appreciate and respect her for that ) she has become the must see Barcelona tenant ( from the longer stay so far residents ) because she shares her private life on camera while Ariana ( without saying that is wrong ) is doing whatever she does  outside . Pam is great and she’s one that I would vote to stay in comparison to that’s who see the Barcelona apartments as free sleeping and staying places 😔

who do u think of when u say that?B2?

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

don't disagree but just sayin they were doing the BJ techniques together last night..nothing more !!

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

don't disagree but just sayin they were doing the BJ techniques together last night..nothing more !!

I watched it but it was Tesla’s day yesterday to concentrate  😎 also too much football and work , the beach has been sacrificed currently 🤬😡