B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Ariana and Pam watching a tutorial on cock sucking by the looks of it. 😂

These girls are well experienced in that department.  They have been around the block a lot more than once.

Maybe their just checking if there's any new skills.  

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

These girls are well experienced in that department.  They have been around the block a lot more than once.

Maybe their just checking if there's any new skills.  

There's always a new technique now and again. Maybe it was something new they could take around the block. 🙂 

• Haha 1

Very nice to see a possible flirt of Radislava developing , more and more things showing up by her as the time passes by , I think we need  to be extreme voyeurs with her , it took almost half a year so as to see her participating in an “ active “ show , now we see her flirting and practicing her English , it is really great personally to watch this slow but gradual development … 

I find also amazing that she’s sharing the talk with the viewers ( i don’t care if it is to get camera attention ) and I can only say that if we ever see her “ engaging “ with any man , this will break even viewership records more than what Martina and Nelly did .. somehow , someway , the ones that we don’t expect that we might ever see performing on camera are the ones who make our wild imagination go insane 😁😆

Well done Radi and it is great of you sharing ☺️😇

Radislava’s flirting phonecall with a local guy seems to be pleasant  judging from the more than an hour take between  then .. let’s see if we are about to see a new “ Jordi “ ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava’s flirting phonecall with a local guy seems to be pleasant  judging from the more than an hour take between  then .. let’s see if we are about to see a new “ Jordi “ ....''Geordie''

You almost got the spelling right DD...:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You almost got the spelling right DD...:biggrin:

If Radi gets the guy then , we might christen him as “ Geordi “ to pay tribute to an all time classic CC forum member like you good friend ☺️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1