B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

26 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

shes not gonna give up on jordi like that if he can buy her louboutin

She can also buy them on her own like a big girl, it's not like she makes her own money by participating in rlc 🤔

It is great as a man watching  a woman have these big smiles and chills enjoying a good sex session .. Pam really loves sex delivered by Mr.J, something that I believe she never expected in the beginning .. but .. well done to both of them , a great story to watch 😎

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is great as a man watching  a woman have these big smiles and chills enjoying a good sex session .. Pam really loves sex delivered by Mr.J, something that I believe she never expected in the beginning .. but .. well done to both of them , a great story to watch 😎

And they lived happily ever after

19 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

And they lived happily ever after

She’s on holidays , I hope she has made it clear and they simply enjoy themselves .. the more emotional that will get , the worse will be as the “goodbye “ times will be approaching . 

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, ddhm a dit :

She’s on holidays , I hope she has made it clear and they simply enjoy themselves .. the more emotional that will get , the worse will be as the “goodbye “ times will be approaching . 

or she could do what gina did move in with him and have their own apartment

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Is it fair to call it a paid holiday or just work?:smile:

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, james deen said:

That was an exception. RLC lost an apartment in Barca ( Luna&Zack's) so they had to find a replacement for it and Gina & Bruno where present at the right time so they got it when it became available. Plus we have already seen enough of Pam and her BF. 

44 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

That was an exception. RLC lost an apartment in Barca ( Luna&Zack's) so they had to find a replacement for it and Gina & Bruno where present at the right time so they got it when it became available. Plus we have already seen enough of Pam and her BF. 

Yes, it's about time to make Pam move out, so that RLC can have three empty rooms in the GOV apartments. 🤣

2 hours ago, james deen said:

Gina lives in Barcelona , i don’t think that Pam does , but we never know of course what it is  in the mind of any of these people . What matter is that we are enjoying a really cool relationship between Pam and Jordi , two people who have fun , no arguments and personally they will make me tune in to watch them when together since they speak also English and it makes it even so much better to watch ☺️😇