B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

Bating time for Ariana and Pam , seems they don’t pay attention to cameras 👏👏 so as to notice that they share the  top cameras together 😁 inside house competition without knowing 🙃🙃

Nobody provides DP bates as best as Pam , she’s the Queen of this ☺️😇 , Mr.J absence sex interaction today called for urgent measures 😁😉😉😋

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bating time for Ariana and Pam , seems they don’t pay attention to cameras 👏👏 so as to notice that they share the  top cameras together 😁 inside house competition without knowing 🙃🙃

And ,,,first place cam goes to,,,,,,,,, R8e567c45ee73fb2b40eddca401846b4b?rik=AK%2bE69WDck9pzw&pid=ImgRaw

Pam,,with finger-in-the-butt-bating.:biggrin: 

monty-python-women-s-club-o.gif

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

And ,,,first place cam goes to,,,,,,,,, Pam,,with finger-in-the-butt-bating.:biggrin: 

monty-python-women-s-club-o.gif

Pam provides all , great sex sessions , fun , bating , perhaps the best single GOV in 2021 in duration ( no offense to Radi , I know you are her top fan , but I think we can agree on that ) and then followed by the two lovely crazy ones but they can completely be judged for the time they will stay .. Pam DPs and as you say with the finger , a great must see 😉

A bit speculating and with hard feelings saying this , I don’t know if this sudden on camera BJ lessons from Ariana ( very welcome new thing but won’t last long the interest for the viewers but for sure can be very educational for her 😉😉 ) , I don’t know if it is tries by her to extend her running up  contract with RLC this month , something that Amira for example won together with Monica in B2 .. let’s see how this goes 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

A bit speculating and with hard feelings saying this , I don’t know if this sudden on camera BJ lessons from Ariana ( very welcome new thing but won’t last long the interest for the viewers but for sure can be very educational for her 😉😉 ) , I don’t know if it is tries by her to extend her running up  contract with RLC this month , something that Amira for example won together with Monica in B2 .. let’s see how this goes 

Getting near the end of the month.  The girls start changing gears to get the bonus's.  One they get paid they throw it into neutral and be quiet for another couple of weeks.

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

OT  Miru holding those nice new titties while riding the wild pony just now ... nice 

sorry over but great new tits all the same