B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (June/July)

Just now, ddhm said:

I watched it but it was Tesla’s day yesterday to concentrate  😎 also too much football and work , the beach has been sacrificed currently 🤬😡

yeh I was on all channells too - a good night except for the crap English performance !!

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

yeh I was on all channells too - a good night except for the crap English performance !!

For a neutral spectator and big football fan , I enjoyed last night’s game .. it was missing the mud and some blood like once upon a time in Wembley with Butcher 😉🥳

15 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

what is that toy ariana is using on her pussy? she connects it to her phone and looks like shes playing a game 

16 june 16:23

It seems to be a Bluetooth vibrator ☺️ , new technology even for the toys now 😂 They all seem not knowing the pleasure that the fingers can give or too lazy to perform the traditional way and actually the one that we men enjoy watching them ☺️

21 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

what is that toy ariana is using on her pussy? she connects it to her phone and looks like shes playing a game 

16 june 16:23

It's a device for exercising the pelvic floor muscles.  The app can set exercises to do and gives feedback for things such as strength, endurance, and control, and tracks the users progress.  It also has games that use the muscles to control them, giving a good work out in the process.  So far I've seen her play breakout and pinball on it.

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

It's a device for exercising the pelvic floor muscles.  The app can set exercises to do and gives feedback for things such as strength, endurance, and control, and tracks the users progress.  It also has games that use the muscles to control them, giving a good work out in the process.  So far I've seen her play breakout and pinball on it.

Hopefully the benefits will be obvious very soon.:smile: Maybe today who knows?

Edited by rosey 1
omitted the k

12 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Yes , that’s a very accurate description than the only vibration than I said ☺️ When I first saw it , there was this old time classic “ arkanoid “ and I was impressed . But very well said ☺️