B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

ya I know it was a quick OT favour got to go now 

and she is gone .... glad she is not keeping her back to us anymore ...beautiful body, full tan ... always nice to see from the free seats 

damn !!! this Vivyan has the body.... I have seen her naked once ?? and spectacular breasts but her ass is looking amazing in this swimsuit... and you lucky pay per iew subscribers are posting some next level bates .... I can't understand a complaint of how she carries herself and that she chooses to do things her way....as they say in Facebook relationships ? it's Complicated ... but always nice to see her with the others ... I think is just more comfortable being a home body with that Body !!!1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

damn !!! this Vivyan has the body.... I have seen her naked once ?? and spectacular breasts but her ass is looking amazing in this swimsuit... and you lucky pay per iew subscribers are posting some next level bates .... I can't understand a complaint of how she carries herself and that she chooses to do things her way....as they say in Facebook relationships ? it's Complicated ... but always nice to see her with the others ... I think is just more comfortable being a home body with that Body !!!1

I want to call her the wife of Tarzan in this Jungle bathing suit ...TARZANA LOL

• Like 1

curious was Bog in and out ?? could not see him .curious did he join the girl at the pool?...  all the girls are dressed so it should be cool to jump into into the pool   ( girls all dressed is because it looks like a wrap , shade around poolside ..certainly no because of Bog/ as nudism is the norm again and thanks for the continuity of Eli mostly and Tesla 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

curious was Bog in and out ?? could not see him .curious did he join the girl at the pool?...  all the girls are dressed so it should be cool to jump into into the pool   ( girls all dressed is because it looks like a wrap , shade around poolside ..certainly no because of Bog/ as nudism is the norm again and thanks for the continuity of Eli mostly and Tesla 

just saw him in kitchen