B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

Il y a 6 heures, Nicholas a dit :

It does appear that the woman known as Tesla does resemble a previous participant of the project known as Irma quite a bit. So much so, it would not be surprising if they were indeed sisters.

The only thing they have in common is not very attractive, notice i didn't use a certain word because i didn't want to be scolded🙄

• Like 2

11 hours ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Well, here they go but I can't seem to find the beachcam is it offline?😎

There are some who say Vivian does not want to hang with others. She does but when she wants, they way she wants.. She started packing for this last night after the pool party before relaxing for the evening. T&E sound asleep @ 0800 you wouldn't expect them to make a wake up call that early. Nan and Vivian plus Bog and Nelly. Should be a fun outing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

There are some who say Vivian does not want to hang with others. She does but when she wants, they way she wants.. She started packing for this last night after the pool party before relaxing for the evening. T&E sound asleep @ 0800 you wouldn't expect them to make a wake up call that early. Nan and Vivian plus Bog and Nelly. Should be a fun outing.

They just all went to get vaccinated 😁😆🥳😎🤡