B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With Nelly and Bogdan running the place , the hesitations happen subconsciously from every tenant in the villa . It isn’t that they forbid to do as they please , but it is so very clear that they don’t “ feel “ the freedom that they would wish so as to act , behave and do as they totally want .. 

I think Elian during her naked run when she had the marathon with Tesla on the “bruise day “ 😂 , was in a way trying to figure out where Bogdan stands , if he was willing to be the “ man “ needed in the villa for any mixing crazy fun but in her disappointment in my humble opinion and after her repeated tries to seduce him and him staying “ rock “ and “ faithful “ to his “ cheating “ wife , the boundaries were set and the whole potential was lost … I can’t imagine how great would have  been without this couple , I am a big Bogdan fan but I admit that the presence in the villa is creating many many problems so as subscribers  enjoy at the maximum the potential that the villa can offer . 

I agree that Bogdan & Nelly are useless and I wish they left yesterday, but I don't think they are solely responsible for the lack of excitement/ action in B4. nothing that interesting happens in B2, B1, or B5 where Nelly & Bogdan are not present. perhaps it has more to do with what girls are comfortable doing and how motivated they are. 

IMO if RLC keeps bringing in straight girls they need to have single male participants, and if they like to keep as it is, they at least need to have girls like Aleksandra, Masha or even Amalia in the mix, or nothing ever happens. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It does appear that the woman known as Tesla does resemble a previous participant of the project known as Irma quite a bit. So much so, it would not be surprising if they were indeed sisters.

they are not. Tesla is Armenian and from different city than Irma. maybe they had a distant common ancestor 😁 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I agree that Bogdan & Nelly are useless and I wish they left yesterday, but I don't think they are solely responsible for the lack of excitement/ action in B4. nothing that interesting happens in B2, B1, or B5 where Nelly & Bogdan are not present. perhaps it has more to do with what girls are comfortable doing and how motivated they are. 

IMO if RLC keeps bringing in straight girls they need to have single male participants, and if they like to keep as it is, they at least need to have girls like Aleksandra, Masha or even Amalia in the mix, or nothing ever happens. 

I agree with your thoughts , i have said recently that the long participation in the GOV project has brought this “ not willing for more “ or “ boredom “ and “tiredness”  from the long time tenants .. they clearly know that there are two other girls that they do absolutely nothing elsewhere , they have the best apartment after the villa in the whole RLC and they get insanely much money … why should they bother for more ? As many others very rightfully have said , they see the apartments as free hotel rooms , in my opinion totally right since they aren’t stupid anymore .. why bother exposing yourself on cameras ( even having difficulties or risking  to have an active sex life with people that perhaps aren’t willing to be in front of cameras ) when day in and out , week in and out and month in and out the money from RLC keep coming with a flow .. so , subscribers are as always the victims and there’s no evidence that the LeMa virus that has been spreading also in Barcelona shows any signs of getting contagious 😡

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they are not. Tesla is Armenian and from different city than Irma. maybe they had a distant common ancestor 😁 

Could be cousins perhaps. Other than the darker hair, Tesla sure does favor Irma in both facial and body features quite a bit. Then again, they may not be related at all and only favor one another a good bit.

From my point of view, Nana and Ariana made the difference with all the other girls, Ariana despite the warnings of Nelly and Bogdan, as for the neighborhood, remained naked all afternoon, and Nana more and more comfortable in the group, Ariana followed closely, getting naked on her stomach on her air mattress. But in her great maturity, she evolves smoothly so as not to attract the wrath of Bogdan. It is ultimately Tesla and Elian that I have trouble understanding. Today they are the last to undress around the pool. Perhaps they have been severely warned about possible new complaints.

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

From my point of view, Nana and Ariana made the difference with all the other girls, Ariana despite the warnings of Nelly and Bogdan, as for the neighborhood, remained naked all afternoon, and Nana more and more comfortable in the group, Ariana followed closely, getting naked on her stomach on her air mattress. But in her great maturity, she evolves smoothly so as not to attract the wrath of Bogdan. It is ultimately Tesla and Elian that I have trouble understanding. Today they are the last to undress around the pool. Perhaps they have been severely warned about possible new complaints.

there is no problem with nudity in the Villa or around the pool. Tesla & Elian got in trouble for shouting out and talking to neighbours from Balcony. 

1 minute ago, corpslibre said:

Why does Bogdan have a problem with girls getting naked on Girls On Vacation apartments?? Doesn't his wife spend more than half of her days parading the pool naked? He fucked his wife around the pool just a day or so. What a hypocrite smh..

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Could be cousins perhaps. Other than the darker hair, Tesla sure does favor Irma in both facial and body features. Then again, they may not be related at all and only favor one another a good bit.

not impossible, but highly unlikely. some members have suggested that Nana is Leora's sister too 😃 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Why does Bogdan have a problem with girls getting naked on Girls On Vacation apartments?? Doesn't his wife spend more than half of her days parading the pool naked? He fucked his wife around the pool just a day or so. What a hypocrite smh..

he has a problem with upsetting the neighbours, not nudity

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

he doesn't. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

not impossible, but highly unlikely. some members have suggested that Nana is Leora's sister too 😃 

Yes, I noticed. Although there may be a slight resemblance between the two, it is only a slight resemblance in comparison to Tesla and Irma.