Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

7 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

see that Leora licked her fingers before Malia got on to her.But the thing you say about not look into the cam,I don´t know why Leora has stopped with that.

But you have the right to your opinion so I respect that.And to end this,we don´t know how this is going to proceed.As you say it´s all up to Leora where it

will go.

HaHaHa!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Priceless hypocrisy ! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It seems as though she is not having the best of birthdays.

Earlier someone had a difference of opinion with her on the balcony and made her cry and angry, now she has returned from 30 minutes downstairs and she has been crying again.

Draw your own conclusions 

I sincerely hope her day turns out better than it has started,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Earlier someone had a difference of opinion with her on the balcony and made her cry and angry, now she has returned from 30 minutes downstairs and she has been crying again.

Draw your own conclusions 

A meno che non abbia litigato con Malia (no) o con Paul (ne dubito) ad esclusione direi che c'è una sola persona ad averla fatta arrabbiare...

• Like 2

I guess it would have been so difficult once again for Leora to allow to some of her friends or generally to those she wishes to actually see where she lives for once by having them invited in her apartment and celebrate with music and drinks and singing or whatever they like … in all of RLC’s history , there has been no one that has shared nothing personal like Leora has done ( I mean in Prague of course ) . And this will always be for me the biggest minus and disadvantage of this apartment and of course the biggest “ fault “ that RLC has allowed to happen in all of their apartments history . 

Happy birthday to Leora and let’s hope that turning 30 can perhaps “ push “ this strange invisible button that all women have in this age when they start suddenly wondering things like “ when am I going to be mother “ , “ what will I do with my professional life “ “ how will I handle the challenges of the next decade “ and so many more minor or major thoughts that slowly start occupying the women’s mind as soon as the switch turns to 30… 

• Upvote 1