Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

il y a 39 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Il semble qu’elle n’ait pas le meilleur des anniversaires.

Plus tôt, quelqu’un avait une différence d’opinion avec elle sur le balcon et l’a fait pleurer et en colère, maintenant elle est revenue de 30 minutes en bas et elle a pleuré à nouveau.

Tirez vos propres conclusions

J’espère sincèrement que sa journée se passe mieux qu’elle n’a commencé.

Je viens de rentré et j’ai lu vos commentaires je comprend pas bourquois elle laisse pas tomber lover boy car à chaquue fois il la rend malheureuse la fait pleurer d’après se que vous avez dit car j’étais absent merci maintenant elle à le sourire et au téléphone sur le balcon 13h14

Edited by patou
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Je viens de rentré et j’ai lu vos commentaires je comprend pas bourquois elle laisse pas tomber lover boy car à chaquue fois il la rend malheureuse la fait pleurer d’après se que vous avez dit car j’étais absent merci maintenant elle à le sourire et au téléphone

Credo che ora sia di nuovo al telefono con Paul.

45 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:
48 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It seems as though she is not having the best of birthdays.

Earlier someone had a difference of opinion with her on the balcony and made her cry and angry, now she has returned from 30 minutes downstairs and she has been crying again.

Draw your own conclusions 

I sincerely hope her day turns out better than it has started,

Even on her birthday there are tears. I am beginning to find it ridiculous and pathetic what is going on in the apartment. Actually, I didn't want to take a stand on this, but I'm slowly bursting my collar. sorry

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Even on her birthday there are tears. I am beginning to find it ridiculous and pathetic what is going on in the apartment. Actually, I didn't want to take a stand on this, but I'm slowly bursting my collar. sorry

Non è neanche la prima volta se mi ricordo bene.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, patou said:

I just came back and I read your comments I don't understand bourquois she does not let down lover boy because every time he makes her unhappy makes her cry according to what you said because I was away thank you now she has it smile and on the phone on the balcony 1:14 p.m.

I did not say it was her boyfriend, I haven't a clue who it was, that's why I mentioned that people " should draw their own conclusions. 

I'm sure the majority of people will draw a similar conclusion to yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Je n’ai pas dis-le était son petit ami, je n’ai aucune idée de qui c’était, c’est pourquoi j’ai mentionné que les gens " devraient tirer leurs propres conclusions.

Je suis sûr que la majorité des gens tireront une conclusion similaire à vous-même.

Vrai mais je connais qu’une seule personne qui peut la faire pleurer et la mettre en colère mais je peux me tromper