US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

If it is passed American democracy will definitely be at risk.

You know what the GQP are doing.  YOU KNOW, yet you're ok with it.  Because it's the only way you can win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

Uh you hurt my feelings🤦‍♀️! Do you know that? Oooh but everyone didn't complained about my own chatter or my blah blah blah! As much yo all (supporters of SaintTrump) did complained about meeting President Biden's with Putin😋, by the way,is'nt it (supporters of SaintTrump) who they fire up a redlight warning as similar than of their the red Party🛑,they had said: it's wrong and a big big mistake, and should not does happening!because he will selling our country to Putin and Without any single benefit to American people or to the USA,because he make our country seems so weak! Why is that? because the President who went to that meeting is Biden's! but when (liar)Trump had gone to the same meeting with Putin!The same crowd!(same supporters of SaintTrump )who support that (liar) had said something else:Trump was strong(maybe Trumpyee has have a super powers such as Spiderman🦸) and maybe has drew the(red ) line to Putin and to his red Army!!or they had said:(a liar Trump) is strong leader and he will do everything(his best💤) to make America great.no matter if he went to meets with Putin or meets with Kim Jung, He will does everything in his power to keep on to interests of the American people and the interests of the great America ,Excuses or justifications (Only for Trumpyee) etc etc of that (gibberish) or blah blah blah.😇😇😇

You are an expert on gibberish. That's all you post.