US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

More propaganda from the left.

it just shows that you don't pay attention to anything. i guess that it is really too difficult for you to click onto the link & watch the video. what an idiot you are. but here is some more educational material for your ignorant ass.     

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

It's fairly obvious that the Trump family was cursed with a genetic tendency toward arrogance, entitlement, dishonesty, vengefulness, and most of all, glaring ignorance. The evidence of that is abundant in...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

it just shows that you don't pay attention to anything. i guess that it is really too difficult for you to click onto the link & watch the video. what an idiot you are. but here is some more educational material for your ignorant ass.     

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

It's fairly obvious that the Trump family was cursed with a genetic tendency toward arrogance, entitlement, dishonesty, vengefulness, and most of all, glaring ignorance. The evidence of that is abundant in...

Why would I want to waste my time watching and reading liberal progressive propaganda?  I see enough of that on mainstream tv and in mainstream newspapers.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Why would I want to waste my time watching and reading liberal progressive propaganda?  I see enough of that on mainstream tv and in mainstream newspapers.

because it is the truth that you continue to avoid at all costs. or you can't read. or both.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Instead, you waste your time with OAN, Tucker & Hannity, all of which sling more bullshit than every LW news source combined.

• Like 2

Hell, you are so ass backwards that you probably tee off with a putter and putt with a driver when playing golf.:biggrin: 

And I'm sure you whack off to pics of your "38" year-old GF with sandpaper.

• Like 1

Hell, you are so ass backwards that you probably tee off with a putter and putt with a driver when playing golf.:biggrin: 

as i've stated already literally everything that you post is not just wrong but the total opposite is actually true. also your previous post about not reading just proves that not only don't you know anything but you actually don't want to know anything. i guess that knowledge would make your brain hurt if you actually had one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

At least I'm not a Russian agent claiming to live in Tennessee. Although, you do sound almost as dumb as Al Gore. But then, Al Gore and Russian agents have a lot in common since both hate America.

What do your comments add to?  You're only here to get off on arguing.

• Like 2

Just now, O_U812 said:

And I'm sure you whack off to pics of your "38" year-old GF with sandpaper.

That's the best you got?  Your mind really is limited. I guess that's a result of the subpar education you received in our public school system.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's the best you got?  Your mind really is limited. I guess that's a result of the subpar education you received in our public school system.

i found a list of your accomplishments & contributions to this forum & the world.

tenor - 2021-06-19T160100.091.gif

tenor - 2021-06-19T160118.809.gif

tenor - 2021-06-19T160129.054.gif

• Like 1