US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as i've stated already literally everything that you post is not just wrong but the total opposite is actually true. also your previous post about not reading just proves that not only don't you know anything but you actually don't want to know anything. i guess that knowledge would make your brain hurt if you actually had one.

You need to PM O_U812, he forgot to give you a "like" for the comment.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's the best you got?  Your mind really is limited. I guess that's a result of the subpar education you received in our public school system.

You're a fucking sociopath.  You need help.

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Fox News personality Tucker Carlson on Friday returned to his debunked conspiracy theory that it was actually the FBI — not Trump and his supporters — who were responsible for the January 6th...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from the New York Times, Republicans in Georgia are making a concerted effort to purge election officials they don't believe are on their side as they put up more barriers to casting a vote...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) was hilariously shut down by the wife of retired Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a key witness in Trump's first impeachment trial.Rubio tweeted a Politico story on the White House freezing...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from the Daily Beast's Roger Sollenberger, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to make money by producing masks during the height of the COVID-19 health crisis that brought...

• Upvote 1