Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

Just tuned in and thought there was a dog asleep on the sofa (cam 1 4ft from Koala), looks like a black dog with a silver collar, then all the motion sensors start going off which is just the sunlight trolling, think it's trying to tell me something.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. people here with their posts simply love everything they are watching , both girls have complete respect for everyone that pays for their lives in Prague .. even Leora’s birthday , the balloons were there in my humble opinion so as for people that tune in to give an excuse for the hours that both girls have been  outside since last Friday .. it is for sure the top cams apartment concerning the empty LR since all fans are tuned in to this camera waiting to check when one or both girls enter the apartment .. as good friend jimbo4 says , value for money at its best 😁😆

I don't pay so I can wank for free    trouble  is not much sex in the kitchen apart from that time leora cleaned the table with her manhole 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

I don't pay so I can wank for free    trouble  is not much sex in the kitchen apart from that time leora cleaned the table with her manhole 

We need to wait for Paul to arrive so as we can see Paul and Leora once again in all of their glory 😉

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1